Friday, September 25, 2009

Sanger-ites

so these last few weeks have been b-u-s-y. so i haven't had time to post anything about our new house!!! or anything else. so here we go, at least here's something.


we moved to sanger. we love it. we love chuck wagon, and big mama's, and chapala, and having a shorter commute, and having a yard, and painting. love it.


i hate packing


here it is!


we painted
in front of the sanger fruit display at the fair

i'll work on getting more before & after pictures but i always forget to take the before shots...but i'm working on it.


BIG thanks to everyone who helped us move, work in the yard, paint, and whatever else everyone has done. thank you family and friends!


3 comments:

  1. Love the paint! It warms it up so much. And I love that you are watching Glee :) Cant wait to come back and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your house! I was also going to comment on you watching Glee...and that I'm glad Sean's little league magazine cover was one of the last things you packed.

    ReplyDelete